16" bars for '14

datguy

May 8, 2014
I have a set of Wild1 12.5" Chubby's on my bike now. They are great bars but I really want taller bars. They don't make a 16". Can anyone recommend a similar quality bar in a 16"? I'm wanting internal writing and 1.25 or 1.5".

Thanks!

I just ordered 14" Apes from a guy on Facebook named Billy Wright. I think he will make them for you.

Working on my order for Vindikta 16" bars. Going to install Heat Demon heaters at the same time..

Working on my order for Vindikta 16" bars. Going to install Heat Demon heaters at the same time..

First I had heard of the heat demon heaters. Those look great. I'm deciding between 12 or 14" vindikta's right now. But I think those heaters will be going on also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone seems to say to go taller. Is that for style or comfort?

I'm swapping bars just for comfort and at 5'10" I don't have real long arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got word my 16" Vindikta bars are ready to ship! Can't wait to get them!

Im 5'8 and have 14's on mine and they are great, any higher for me would be too much.

It took a lot of work, but the bars are installed, along with Heat Demon grip heaters.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424385399.460618.jpg

did you extend you brake and clutch cables or do a major reroute? I am looking to do a 14 or 16" with SPAZZs help if is up to it, but I want to talk to someone who has done it without extending the hydro cables

did you extend you brake and clutch cables or do a major reroute? I am looking to do a 14 or 16" with SPAZZs help if is up to it, but I want to talk to someone who has done it without extending the hydro cables

We can do that Jon....:cool: Just gotta realize that I have to look into the bleeding the clutch and ABS brakes... I have heard horror stories on the ABS...

Bleeding the clutch is straight forward and what one would expect. I bled the brakes the same way. Plan to have dealership bleed brakes again when I take it in for service.

Rode the bike a bit today. Really like the 16" bars. The Heat Demon grip heaters are awesome!

As far as time to install.. I have a good bit of time in it. I extended the wiring so there's no connectors in the bars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luckydevill