18 flhxs oil light on

18flhxs

Mar 7, 2018
So i read about this issue on the 17 section but havent found anything in the 18 section.yesterday took a ride and shut bike off for about an hour or so,restarted bike and the oil pressure light was on,no noise shut bike off checked my oil (level is good) restarted bike and light was out and hasnt done it again???.my guess would be the sender but getting it to happen for the dealer,well you all know how that goes.anyone have this on their 18?.

Same exact thing happened last month on my friends 2018 ultra. light on after a start. pulled over, shut off bike. checked oil and it was good. restarted bike and no light. She went on a 9000 mile ride later that week to canada and no light since.

Been about 1600 miles since the light came on that one time,and no light since.will probably put a new pressure switch in over the winter.

Mine came on 1 time on the interstate (2017 model) and I pulled over, checked oil. It was OK and never came on again but I did change the oil pressure switch which is relatively easy. Probably had some cavitation going on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave