'18 Street Glide in Twisted Cherry

Awesome color. I had a choice between that color and black. I wish I had made the dealer take them both outside first, because Twisted Cherry looks so much better in daylight than in the indoor showrooms. Great looking bike. Enjoy.

got myself the same bike but a 2018. Love it. the color is what got me. Initially I wasn't a fan of the blacked out look, but when I saw it in the twisted cherry I had to have it.
the dealers weren't coming down off the 29k price by much and nobody was willing to give me a decent price for my 07 road king (which had low mileage and was in showroom condition)
I found the bike at a dealer in Pa. It had 2,000 miles on it. A guy ordered a CVO, and he used this bike for 3 months until the CVO came in. I had the bike checked out and worked a deal out for 24k out the door = they gave me what I wanted for my RK

Best bike every. the difference between the RK and the SGS is huge

Bike turned I see with a lot of guys is that they taking their chrome and having it powder coated. A buddy of mine who has a '17 Street Glide, l;over my bike so much he's doing piece by piece

What mods have you done? In the past 6 months I've added a few

Cobra 909 exhaust with dual head pipes. Bike sound amazing
Vance and Hiunes FP3 tuner. Made a huge difference
Changed the bars to 10" reapers with heated grips
Changed the mirrors
Added a new Sundowner seat so it more comfortable for my wife
A back rest and driver back rest
Luggage rack
LED lighting
Custom Dynamics LED driving lamps and tail lamps. HUGE DIFFERENCE

Hello my name is Bob and I'm a Harley addict

Added CVO rear fender
f40d5f2761bf37de5b5064e12a2ccd50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

WOW, very clean looking rear! I imagine it lights up better now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller