'18 Street Glide in Twisted Cherry

Hit 1k yesterday, took it in for the service (included) today..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read your list of mods, admirable add ons [emoji1417]

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to engine/exhaust mods not the bling I transferred over from previous scoot. I did forget to add the new Sena Calvary helmet though-lol.:cool:

'18 Street Glide in Twisted Cherry

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to engine/exhaust mods not the bling I transferred over from previous scoot. I did forget to add the new Sena Calvary helmet though-lol.[emoji41]

Understand [emoji1417]

Your stage 1 gear seems well thought out. I’m totally happy with the stock power on this M8, but as easy as it is to do a stage 1, it’s a no brainer to do it [emoji41]

How’s the Calvary working for you?

Surf- Pleasantly surprised with the Sena Calvary half helmet. Decent sound (2 different sets of ear cups), Light weight and the intercom to other Sena helmets is like having a CB connection during rides.

Surf- Pleasantly surprised with the Sena Calvary half helmet. Decent sound (2 different sets of ear cups), Light weight and the intercom to other Sena helmets is like having a CB connection during rides.

are you running sena free wire for full integration to infotainment radio, do u have all commands and or functions??

Good to know, I’m considering going wireless at some point.. just was concerned about using my half shell?

Two of my sons are running SENAs in their full face helmets and love them.

are you running sena free wire for full integration to infotainment radio, do u have all commands and or functions??

The Calvry has integrated system into helmet. As far as "Fully integrated into Boombox . . . no I don't read texts or answer calls when riding. It's primarily used for intercom between other Calvary riders and BT my music off the iPhone.

BTW, VERY NICE TWISTED CHERRY SCOOT!

It is Harleys tall boy seat,and so far so good.puts you back about 2 inches more than stocker.im 6'2" works for me.

Your bike is f'n beautiful and it kind of pisses me off lol.....I paid about a grand to black out my bike. Love the color and what HD is doing to the SGS. Heres mine in all of it's dechromed blackness lol.
Tim

Attachments

• IMG_8671.jpg
    IMG_8671.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 0
So I was interested in trading my roading in BUT I was going to see the color in person cause honestly I didn't like it in the pics I saw.got to the dealer and it was10ft inside the door with the sun hitting it just right and well in under 2 hrs.it was under me on my way home,loving it.

Got the exact same bike, I changed out stock seat, I will get stage one at end of year, for better sound. Happy with the power I too am 6’2’
Enjoy brother

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller