2015 SGS to date (work in progress)

15HDSGS

Jan 5, 2016
IMG_6153.jpg

My 2015 Street Glide Special. 21" RC wheel, matching rotors, RC 4" slip ons, stock header w/ cat delete, V&H Fuel Pak 3, SE Heavy Breather Elite, Yaffe highway bar, Klock Werks windshield, a few bolt on HD bling parts, and began black out of engine components. Still quite a few things I wish to do without going full bore baddest bagger style.

Looks nice keep us posted on your progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tom

Did you notice a change in the handling with the 21" wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really, the only change I noticed as far as handling was low speed maneuvering.

Was there anything additional that you had to do after installing the 21" wheel that was directly affected by the wheel? Did the front set higher than the rear?

View attachment 9779

My 2015 Street Glide Special. 21" RC wheel, matching rotors, RC 4" slip ons, stock header w/ cat delete, V&H Fuel Pak 3, SE Heavy Breather Elite, Yaffe highway bar, Klock Werks windshield, a few bolt on HD bling parts, and began black out of engine components. Still quite a few things I wish to do without going full bore baddest bagger style.

Looks Awesome!

Rc components 4” slip ons and fp3

Rc components 4” slip ons and fp3

View attachment 9779

Since the rc components 4” slip ons aren’t listed what exhaust did you use when you mapped the fp3? Thx mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90