2017-18 M8 Heads up

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
To all of you M8 owners. My problem with my 2017 is there are NO problems with it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

My problem is the gas keeps disappearing. I fill it up, ride 250 miles or so and it starts to want gas again. I have been watching this on my 2018 for 17,350 miles and it still does it.

My problem is the gas keeps disappearing. I fill it up, ride 250 miles or so and it starts to want gas again. I have been watching this on my 2018 for 17,350 miles and it still does it.

LIKE!:cool:

I’m experiencing the biggest problem I’ve had since owning it...

Single digits temps and snow.

I’m experiencing the biggest problem I’ve had since owning it...

Single digits temps and snow.

I wish I could say the same thing. My 2018 developed an oil leak from the rear rocker box with less than 200 miles on the odometer. The leak was fixed under warranty. It also had a cracked left speaker grill mounting tab (which I discovered when removing the stock speakers to upgrade to the BOOM Stage 2 speakers) and a cracked wire tray cover which runs down the spine of the frame. Let's hope all is well now and I can get thousands of trouble-free miles out of it moving forward.

To all of you M8 owners. My problem with my 2017 is there are NO problems with it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Knocking on wood as I type this - SAME HERE except the rocker box leak which has been fixed, just waiting on the salt and snow to go away!!!

Knocking on wood as I type this - SAME HERE except the rocker box leak which has been fixed, just waiting on the salt and snow to go away!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77