2018 cvo street glide Gunship gray

I have blown 3 of the 5X7 deck lid speakers on my 17' SGS. Boom II upgrade with 300 watts up front and 300 watts in the lids. Front speakers, no problem. Seems Harley can't spec a speaker to be made for them that can't handle the power. I crank mine most the time. Any better aftermarket speakers that can handle more than 150 watts?

I hate to say it but you will have to move on from the Harley speakers or continue to replace them. I'm very partial to the Soundz Customz speakers because that's what I have on my bike. they sound really good. Not cheap but they last and I crank mine also.

I hate to say it but you will have to move on from the Harley speakers or continue to replace them. I'm very partial to the Soundz Customz speakers because that's what I have on my bike. they sound really good. Not cheap but they last and I crank mine also.

I realize that, I'm looking for recommendations for a better 5X7 that can handle more then 150 watts per speaker. I may adapt to 6X9's. Either way need something that isn't going to blow every few months.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller