2019 CVO Exhaust options to keep "stock look"

purvistechie

Jul 6, 2015
I just purchased a new 2019 Black Forest CVO Street Glide. I found that it has "Black Chrome" heat shields on the exhaust. In order to keep these heat shields and that Black chrome look, the options on exhaust are limited. I has them install Kirker Stout which sound good, but are quite a bit quieter than my 2015 with the same exhaust. Granted, I had full sac headers on my prior bike. Now, to stay compliant with Harley, I did not change the stock headers.

Will the Kirker, the stock heat shields can stay in place and they even put on the stock CVO tips! Love the look.

So, to my question. Are there other options that anyone knows of that would keep the stock Black Chrome look all the way back to the tips that has a little more volume while not changing the headers in order to stay warranty compliant?

THANK YOU!!

If you start searching there are no less then 10 different companies that build black exhaust just depends on what your trying to get out of it. If it's just slipon's so you keep your warrantee then do a search on here as there are several threads.

So this is not exactly as I asked : "Are there other options that anyone knows of that would keep the stock Black Chrome look
"

But....I might be interested. How is the sound with this change? I'm looking for a little VOLUME! Thanks!

I think they sound great, louder than stock but not too loud. Great performance, my 120 cu in motor made 120 HP and over 120 TK. And you keep your full warranty. The are pre-drilled for the wide-band 02 sensors if you choose to use the H-D auto tuning module.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller