2019 CVO Saddle Bag AMP Quick Disconnects for Factory BOOM Audio

purvistechie

Jul 6, 2015
Is anyone else bothered by the amount of LOST room in your saddle bag due to the poor routing and design of the wiring needed for AMP and Speaker in your saddle bags? I've noticed that the NEW Rockford Fosgate version is MUCH flatter and takes up less room.. Does anyone know of a conversion available to make the old version better (flatter)? The 45 degree wiring protector seems so intrusive!

Reactions: BillyBob
While I don't have a CVO model I do have a SGS. I purchased the Rockford Fosgate system and mounted the amp in the fairing (I didn't want to put any holes in the bags). I modified the mounting bracket so it would fit there. I also had to solder some extensions on the power leads to reach the battery.

Reactions: Foch
While I don't have a CVO model I do have a SGS. I purchased the Rockford Fosgate system and mounted the amp in the fairing (I didn't want to put any holes in the bags). I modified the mounting bracket so it would fit there. I also had to solder some extensions on the power leads to reach the battery.

Mine was factory so I didn't have an option. I do travel with my wife and we pack those Saddle Bags pretty tight! With the amps IN BOTH saddle bags and the wiring sticking in two inches from the side we've lost a ton of room.
Was hoping that someone had a retro fit for the new style.....

If I recall correctly, the wiring with the new style wasn't angled, it was a 90° connection on the side of the bag and it was on the bottom of amp at the rear of the bag. I would also venture to guess that all the connections are of a different style too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165