2019 Street Glide Upgrades/ Walk around

Nice video. I've been thinking about the 5" stretched bags and wondered if there is anyway that they would scrape in hard turns?? Have you had any issues with that? I was at the dealer the other day and noticed that they have little skid plates on the bottom of the stretched bags on the specials and I don't think they are 5" longer than the standard bags.

Good video and I like all the custom dynamics lights they are the best. As for the tuner I would look into the Power vision as you can do a lot more for not much more for cost. I have had both on my bike and like the power vision better then the FP3. You are going to scrap those bags if you take the corners aggressive. I would install the scrapper bars before that happens or you can mount them after you see where it scrapes. Outside rear corner of the bag is where I see them mounted.

Thanks for sharing, great video. Well done, I would have added a walk around in the bright sun without the lighting on. I have both the Power Vision (on my V Rod) and the FP 3 (on my 17 Street Glide) I prefer the FP 3. I don't want the monitor of the PV on the handlebars all the time. I slap my phone in the Ram mount and view or change setting on the tuner more easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90