2020 street glide gear indicators

Rider10123

Feb 1, 2021
Hey - so I’m new with Harleys. I’ve always had a Triumph so I’m getting to grips!

I don’t seem to see the gear indicator on the bike. Going through the manual, it shows a image of it, and on the dash, I can see the 1-2-3-4-5-6 number but they are faded.

If the bike is in neutral, does it not show? I’m wondering whether the gear indicators only show when moving? Unsure also if the digital screen gives you the gear indicators too? - not had a chance to ride it yet due to the weather.

Thanks

When in neutral there is the illuminated green N in the center of the speedometer.
When you engage the first gear and release the clutch you can see the gear in the ODO display

Hey - so I’m new with Harleys. I’ve always had a Triumph so I’m getting to grips!

I don’t seem to see the gear indicator on the bike. Going through the manual, it shows a image of it, and on the dash, I can see the 1-2-3-4-5-6 number but they are faded.

If the bike is in neutral, does it not show? I’m wondering whether the gear indicators only show when moving? Unsure also if the digital screen gives you the gear indicators too? - not had a chance to ride it yet due to the weather.

Thanks

Yes and you are getting a lot of snow today. I just picked up a 2021 and I'll post of video of what it looks like.

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165