21" front wheel

pointe

Apr 10, 2016
Im looking to buy a 21"front wheel for my 2008. Is there anywhere that i can order from in canada? Or if anyone knows of a website that delivers to canada for a decent cost..thanks

Check with Coastal Moto who is a sponsor on here. That's where I got my wheel and tire package. Get guys to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just not sure about ordering from the states..i know it says free shipping...but when the wheel comes in..could there be duty and brokerage fees? Ive never ordered stuff like this?

Certainly will be duty and taxes...lol. Good to weigh the costs.
I was wondering too...wanted to look into 21" front wheel swap on my 2012 and what is involved...what should be done....not sure want to drill out oem fender...do they sell a kit ? Do you need to change brake parts or such..?
Can't find any Canadian suppliers ...still looking

You don't have to drill out your fender, there is many companies that make fender spacers in chrome or black, I know a lot of wheel manufacturers even send them with the wheel.

I think if u go with a 21...as far as the fender goes...it should fit...i might be wrong..but thats what im going by..lol
As far as canadian companies..there arent many that i can find...i think most just order from the states and charge you.

Brakes can stay as is i believe...but im very new at this. So you might wanna check on it..

Im still trying to figure out this bearing thing. Lol. I have abs..but its not connected..so my buddies are telling me to order non abs bearings...but if the bike already has abs bearings in the wheel..shouldnt i get the same type of bearings...im not sure if im making sense..having a few beer with bbq..lol

If you have no intention of running abs again I would get the non abs bearings. You can buy those from a local bearing supplier and save the expense of the thinner Harley abs bearing.

I think if u go with a 21...as far as the fender goes...it should fit...i might be wrong..but thats what im going by..lol
As far as canadian companies..there arent many that i can find...i think most just order from the states and charge you.

There are two excellent Canadian web sites to order from: This is where I order most of my stuff. I usually order on the weekend and get the parts that week and they have an excellent return policy.
And: I've never ordered from them but their prices are comparable to Canada Motorcycle
I've ordered from the States also, you never know what the final price is going to be. Some are reasonable with shipping.
Edit: I deleted my links, I don't think I'm supposed to link to web sites on here. There are sponsors.

Last edited:
Is there anything additional that I need to do when upgrading a 15' street glide special when installing a 21" front wheel. Any info would be greatly appreciated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure about the newer bikes...i know for my 08 its fairly simple...
Im sure if u searched ud find some more help..

Adjust your headlight or lower the front end 1".

2015 Street Glide Special
8" Plasma Rods
C D Tribar
Hogtunes amp and speakers
LePera Aviator
Fuel Moto Stage 1 AC
CVO Slip ons
More to come soon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members