3rd annual T shirt swap

I am looking to swap shirts if anyone is looking to do the same? I am in Portland Oregon. I already swapped with Trublupsu94 and txschwab, and got some awesome shirts!!!! I will post pics soon.

And the hits just keep on coming got this one from TomA.
20a19b04c625b982883175fb46eb2719.jpg

sent from my Motorola flip phone using Tapatalk

I'll swap with anyone. I'm new here. I'm in NE Oregon and my dealer is in SE Washington in the Tri Cities. Give me a shout if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill swap with someone. I'm in Aurora, CO. The dealer her would be mile high Harley. If your interested just let me know a base color and long or short sleeve. I'm there every Thursday

i am sure this swap is all over, I missed it....I just wanted to throw our there I have a T-Shirt (L) that don't fit my fat gut.... Anyone want to trade for an XL ? I can get pic's of the T-shirt if needed. The t-shirt is from LANE SPLITTER HARLEY DAVIDSON, San Jose, CA

i am sure this swap is all over, I missed it....I just wanted to throw our there I have a T-Shirt (L) that don't fit my fat gut.... Anyone want to trade for an XL ? I can get pic's of the T-shirt if needed. The t-shirt is from LANE SPLITTER HARLEY DAVIDSON, San Jose, CA

If it has the picture on the back and not the front I might be interested if so pm me with a pic.

I'm up for it.
Brian. Ormond beach Fl.
My riding season is in full bloom. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta