3rd annual T shirt swap

GUYS THIS IS AN OLD POST - THEY WILL START A NEW ONE WHEN IT IS BACK ON. IT SHOULD BE VERY SOON.

I just don't want anyone to get their feelings hurt if there is no follow up. Organizing this is not an easy task Thumbs up to the OP.

I have participated with several people during these and have gotten some nice shirts!!

I sent bryan0994 a PM couple days ago and asked if he was organizing again this year and he indicated he had not thought about it because he doesn't use the forum much anymore.

I sent bryan0994 a PM couple days ago and asked if he was organizing again this year and he indicated he had not thought about it because he doesn't use the forum much anymore.

If you want I will try and get it organized, we can go till the end of April then I will send out parings. Everyone still interested can pm me so I can tell who is still in

I know it's been a long time since this was done but anyone interested in doing the tee shirt swap again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else interested ? I'll draw names for the swap on the 15 of July and post it along with an IM's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only five of so here are the pairing. If everyone can pm their size and mailing address to the person that they will be receiving a shirt from that would be great. Please send new HD shirts.

Sargekaleta buys for Theheder

TheHeader buys for Foch

Foch buys for Kevsbigred

Kevsbigred buys for Binarym

Binarym buys for Sargekaleta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta