69* in Minnesota

Damn....your talking about the weather.....I thought this thread was gonna get interesting for a minute

8706172-125965649_2-s1-v1.png

But 4-8" of snow by Wednesday evening up here on the Iron Range. So much for an early riding season.

16FLHXS, that is on advantage, though this year was decent as far as the amount of salt and sand placed. From the Newport to the Nautihawg was real clean.

16FLHXS, that is on advantage, though this year was decent as far as the amount of salt and sand placed. From the Newport to the Nautihawg was real clean.

Here it depends on the city, like Rochester went around last week with the street sweeper, and i just went for a quick blast tonight and my town 5 miles north still has sand everywhere, even after the rain last night.
Oh well i will still get some miles on regardless of temp lol.

I agree about trusting the weather, hell last year i had 2600 miles on before the final snowfall, and before spring finally showed up haha.

I put on about 50 miles on my SG last Monday afternoon because it got up in the high 60s. Our roads still have a lot of sand on them around the intersection, so you have to really pay attention.

This is the second year in a row that we have been able to ride in March. I can remember one year where it was 45* on Memorial Day weekend, so this weather is really special.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90