Air Force Vet

shockerdude

Oct 11, 2016
First off want to thank everyone for their service
Got out in 1976, was in Security Police. Also a Navy brat, my father was in the Sea Bees and retired in 1969, we moved to 29 Palms after he retired. He served in WW2, Korean, and Vietnam. Both of my daughters are also serving in the Navy.

Welcome from an Army Vet. Thank you, your father, and your daughters for your service!

Last edited:
Air Force Vet

Welcome from Florida and a big thank you to you both for your service! Ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your service and for keeping us safe. Welcome.

Welcome to the fun and thanks for you and your families service

Welcome shockerdude from an Air Force VietNam vet. Thanks to you and your family for the services to our country. You will enjoy this site.

Welcome shockerdude from an Air Force VietNam vet. Thanks to you and your family for the services to our country. You will enjoy this site.
I flew with a few Vietnam era Huey pilots back in my day. Cool bunch of dudes! Thanks for your service bones!

Welcome shockerdude. I'm also a retired Air Force vet and my father also served 26 years in the Security Police field.

A little late to the party, but, I too am retired Air Force. Retired almost 3 years ago and do not miss it at all. Thank you and your family for serving our country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave