Air Shocks

Saw the Thunder Max iRide Intelligent Ride Control system at Leesburg Bikefest this weekend. This system is nothing short of perfection for an air shock system. Fully user programable (with included handlebar mounted monitor/controller) to lower bike when stopping and raise when taking off and riding. They also automatically adjust to rider, passenger and cargo weight. Coil-over spring technology...........I am leaning toward these as my final choice, they are a bit pricey at $2,500 installed.

Well, I bought top of the line Air Ride, I don't want to trash the brand because they were great to deal with and accepted them back with a full refund, I put them on my 2017 Street glide, Im 240lbs, I rode over 300 miles and never could find my sweet spot, rode like a hard tail.. Never again

Well, I bought top of the line Air Ride, I don't want to trash the brand because they were great to deal with and accepted them back with a full refund, I put them on my 2017 Street glide, Im 240lbs, I rode over 300 miles and never could find my sweet spot, rode like a hard tail.. Never again

"Air Ride" is that the brand?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith