Any windsheld advice for a tall rider?

HD BeachGlide

Apr 19, 2015
I'm 6'5 with a long torso and am wanting to run a larger windshield. Which brand and size would you guys recommend?

thank you in advance

I have a 14" Freedom windshield. It is thicker than the others and does not vibrate or flex when riding. I tried others and they were flexing at this height. I'm 6'3" and have a tall police saddle on the bike. I see over this shield easily.

Street_Glide_Windshield

I'm 6'2" with a mustang seat that has me an inch higher than stock. I recently bought a Cee Baileys 7" reverse curve and love it. Its thicker than the stock shield and I don't see any vibration. If you want even more wind protection, they make a 9" and an 11". On their website they have directions on how to pick the correct size for you height and whether or not you want to look through the shield or over it.

Hulkss- Would you post a full pic of your bike that shows the Police seat mounted?

I have a 14" Freedom windshield. It is thicker than the others and does not vibrate or flex when riding. I tried others and they were flexing at this height. I'm 6'3" and have a tall police saddle on the bike. I see over this shield easily.

Street_Glide_Windshield

Thanks Hulk, ordered the Freedom Shield in 14" like yours, cant wait to put her on!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith