Anyone Ridden these Roads ??

Been on # 1 a couple of times but its better farther north of San Francisco IMHO.

#6. But, I plan to ride all the others just as soon as I check my latest lotto ticket.

I've driven on #6 (7 mile bridge)....would've been nice to ride though

#18 (million dollar highway) is on my list of "do soon"

Have done #1 ,16,and 18 I have done highway 1 just about top to bottom all the way to Oregon and agree with Tom I like north of San Francisco

Have done #1 ,16,and 18 I have done highway 1 just about top to bottom all the way to Oregon and agree with Tom I like north of San Francisco
16 looks likes a great ride, but doubt I'll ever get to Montana..

I've ridden #1 and #18 only. I can't even imagine what the rental fees would be for some of these if Rentals even exist!

#1 and #18

Ouray, CO is beautiful ( #18) and sits at around 8500ft elevation, so slow your breathing... lol!!! I did it in my Burb towing 7000lbs in 2002....NOT FUN!!!!

I've done #1 at least 10 times (maybe more) and believe it or not #2 in Switzerland and it was even on a Harley and it was awesome............If you've never been to Switzerland you just can't believe how green the hills are, absolutely amazing scenery :cool:

Very Cool ! I have a friend who is dating a girl from Switzerland (not sure how he worked that out) maybe I'll hitch a ride. That would be awesome..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469