Anyone running LED 7" and Auxilary LED lights.

Yup, bright lil suckers.

4eqe3u2y.jpg

yvy7aqu4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Tell me about the custom dynamic turns. I like the bright white driving lights, do the blink orange?

Tell me about the custom dynamic turns. I like the bright white driving lights, do the blink orange?

They blink orange when turn signals are active and the white outer ring brightness matches the Daymaker headlight. They also come with new smoke lenses for front and red for rear.

Yup. I have the dynamic ringz as well... awesome match to the Daymaker and super bright all around. .. even the red rears

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

14 FLHX are you running the GEN200-AW-1157 on the fronts? And did you need a load equalizer?

14 FLHX are you running the GEN200-AW-1157 on the fronts? And did you need a load equalizer?

2014's do not need load equalizers, simply plug n play;
Front LED lights/Lenses (Gen-200-AW-1157 / Rear (Gen 200-R-1157) for 2014 FLHX(S).

FYI, I received my custom dynamics front turns today, totally stoked but found out the 200-AW-1157 does not include the lenses. Going to have to stop by the dealer and grab a pair of smoked lenses.

I think you can only buy them in the complete set.... its the only way I have found them.

You can order them thru CD as well....not sure if you can order just a pair, but you should be able to.

Both my front and rears included the lenses because CD told me stock ones are too shallow to accommodate the LED disc. I would call CD and ask why they weren't included.

I went to the dealer and picked up 2 smoked lenses, got my cable to run the truck light headlight also. Just got it all back together.

Yup. I have the dynamic ringz as well... awesome match to the Daymaker and super bright all around. .. even the red rears

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

Just returned from my first night ride with Daymaker LED. Curb to curb as promised, alignment is perfect and the Custom Dynamics LED Dynamic Ringz white/amber provide sufficient nearby lighting. Very happy with the end result and highly recommend. Thanks to all who've posted on the topic and helped me reach a decision.

Just returned from my first night ride with Daymaker LED. Curb to curb as promised, alignment is perfect and the Custom Dynamics LED Dynamic Ringz white/amber provide sufficient nearby lighting. Very happy with the end result and highly recommend. Thanks to all who've posted on the topic and helped me reach a decision. [Iron Horse Quote]

Same here !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuffy 53