Anyone using Superchip's Vigilante EZ tuner?

3intmd8r

Aug 15, 2013
While looking for a fuel mgmt product, I spotted this and wondered if anyone is using it now?

While looking for a fuel mgmt product, I spotted this and wondered if anyone is using it now?

Haven't heard of if before. I use DynoJet's Power Vision tuner. It is a flash tuner and you can do simple adjustments or advanced as you wish. I would stick with a more flexible tuner that you could grow with. Be glad to help answer any questions if I can.

From what I've read, it looks like their car or truck tuners, plug in, make adjustments, unplug and put box in the toolbox. I believe you can use it for more than 1 bike as well. That's a good feature, covers my SG and the wife's Sporty. Will let you know what I come up with. Thanks for the input.

From what I've read, it looks like their car or truck tuners, plug in, make adjustments, unplug and put box in the toolbox. I believe you can use it for more than 1 bike as well. That's a good feature, covers my SG and the wife's Sporty. Will let you know what I come up with. Thanks for the input.

While I've never personally used this module, I have heard nothing but good things about it. I too really like that you can use it for more than one bike.

Let us know what your thoughts are if you decide to go that route.

Lindsey :0)

Installed it today, noticeable power gain, think I like it. After reading a little closer, it does work on more than one bike - it's just one bike at a time! So if I get a new one, I'll be able to put the stock tune back on my current bike and use the tuner on the new one. Guess the wife's bike will have to wait a little while.

Thanks for all your input!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469