Army/Navy

Patch Delta

Mar 27, 2012
Greetings and thank you all for your service to the greatest country in the world.
I joined the Navy in 1966. Went to Corps School and eventually ended up with the 3rd Marine Division (Infantry) Vietnam in 1968-69. (HM2)
Life. Then Army - Biomedical Repairman. (SSG-P)
More life. Army Nurse - Bosnia 2002.
Retired Army 2003 (29 years). (MAJ)
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for your service! Hope you are getting some well deserved downtime..:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks. I'm retired now and a stay at home dad. My wife works at the local VA Medical Center. Our son is 11 going on 17. :eek:

Thanks. I'm retired now and a stay at home dad. My wife works at the local VA Medical Center. Our son is 11 going on 17. :eek:

That is what I'm trying to sell my wife on. She doesn't want me to stay home while she is working, but after over 20 years in the Army I deserve a break!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Patch Delta, I would say you have done your share and then some, thank you for your service,

PB1, keep working on the wife, but if your like most of us, once you get a couple of job offers for some decent money, it will be hard not to jump on it, good luck in any case.

HM's rule! I took up where you left off, went thru Corp school in 69' fleet marine after that. You deserve to enjoy the rest of your life, THANKS for your service!

Thanks guys. I worked about 7 years as a Critical Care Nurse after retiring from the Army. I'll be 64 in about 3 weeks. I keep busy with my son...we both do Jeet Kung Do, he wants to start Scouting and he has drum lessons. I also watch 2 children and take to school for a friend (single parent) who's new work schedule conflicts with school bus. Just life. :D God has been good.

Deep Purple...YES! HM's RULE!
Thank you everyone for your service. We are all part of the Greatest Team in America.

Good day All! i spent 6 years in the navy on a guided missle test ship 1974-1977, we were testing the AGEIS system which is what most if not all of our ships have now. I was to be a seabee but as i was leaving for school the president decided to pull everyone out of vietnam and suddenly we had like 10,000 more seabees then we needed...so we all know how the story goes...you have your choice of whats on this list write down three of them and yep you guessed it...i got the third choice and was off to great lakes for mahinist mate school...i was down in the hole for 3 years....couldnt wait to get out, anyway thanks to everyone else for serving and hears to a looong life to you all...keep the shiny side up!!

Greeting from Liberty, Missouri and thank you for your service. I'm a retired Master Chief Hospital Corpsman served with the fleet Marine force and in a few ships. I retired after 30 years so too many places to list but it was great. I recently traded in a 2013 Fatboy Lo and bought a 2014 Street-glide special. What a difference in handling and comfort I'm enjoying the ride much more.

I forgot this thread was on here: US Army veteran age 18 (Drafted) 1967-68-69. Combat Medic Ft Polk, LA - Ft Sam Houston, TX - Vietnam and Ft Bliss TX.

Hoorahhh thanks for your service and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith