Bag Guards - Gloss Black or Chrome

kcnal

Jul 14, 2017
Good morning. Looking for some input (or pics) for those who may have bag guards installed. Trying to decide whether to go chrome of the gloss black. Bike is Charcoal denim with chrome exhaust. Any pics either way or thoughts?

Here's mine in chrome on my 2015 SGS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
I am going to have them powder coated matte black, matte would be really sweet with your denim paint.
Just another option to consider.

Kcnal,
Mine is denim. I do not have bag guards on it but if you look at the pic I did a satin on anything I wanted blacked out to de emphasize it and gloss on any thing I wanted noticed. Not done yet but just gives you an alternative view of what it might look like.
Hope this helps.
Gregunnamed2.jpg

I'm going with the gloss black. I have the same color as yours and the black looks great!

I don't really care for the look of bag guards but like the benefits they provide. I bought the chrome one's since it looks good with the chrome parts of the engine.

Good morning. Looking for some input (or pics) for those who may have bag guards installed. Trying to decide whether to go chrome of the gloss black. Bike is Charcoal denim with chrome exhaust. Any pics either way or thoughts?

No regrets going with black because they somewhat disappear.
2d5d98d5299f9a08f210b84dc0ee2418.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith