Bags and fenders

Gregs41

Sep 11, 2014
Hey besides latches on bags ,what's the difference between the 13 and 14 sg rear . Is it just width or is it bolt pattern too? And if it's just width can a 13 fender be made to fit a 14 . Thanks in advance

Former Jersey Jeepers treasurer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The front bolt hole is about 1/2" different in the 2 years, other then that it's the latches.

Fair enough. Thanks buddy

I'm looking dirty bird or top shop. I just want 4 down . I saw someone selling a fender on bagger lifestyle that's why I asked if it would fit

That's what I want, but I'm thinking about going with Bad Dad. If I'm not mistaken you will have more issues mounting a 13' and down fender on your bike. They changed the mounting on the 14's.

Bags and fenders

I have been eyeing these bags along with the CVO fender from Kutter Harley. These bags are ABS plastic (same as stock) and will accept current 14' lids. Kutter has a really good price on the unpainted CVO fender. I have been shopping around and a lot of aftermarket fenders are fiberglass overlays. The CVO fender is steel.
http://www.ridebikegear.com/45-stre...014-harley-davidson-touring-models-p-264.html

Top shops prices aren't that bad either I saw on stupid fb 14-15 bags shipped for 999

That's what I want, but I'm thinking about going with Bad Dad. If I'm not mistaken you will have more issues mounting a 13' and down fender on your bike. They changed the mounting on the 14's.

I looked at bad dad too. I like their stuff just didn't see the bags without going 5 back

I know they make them, I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. Check with Lindsey at Iron Aces she will know for sure and give you a good price. I'm planning on running their summit rear fender also. Just need the money, damn bills keep getting in the way.

I know they make them, I'm pretty sure I've seen them before. Check with Lindsey at Iron Aces she will know for sure and give you a good price. I'm planning on running their summit rear fender also. Just need the money, damn bills keep getting in the way.

Yeah stupid real life is annoying lol. I'll give her a shout since I want to get the ass end going in jan/feb so can take my time with it

I just got my 4" stretched bags from ridebikegear.com and could not be more happy. The quality and paint seems great. The fit very good and the response i have gotten from the vendor has been top notch

I just got my 4" stretched bags from ridebikegear.com and could not be more happy. The quality and paint seems great. The fit very good and the response i have gotten from the vendor has been top notch

Throw up a pic if you don't mind

I've decided to do Top Shop bags and a True Kustom fender with the sequential turn signals. Although I did consider the bags from Bad Dad, I do have their speaker lids with LED lights. The service and help from Scott at Bad Dad has been great, The Top Shop bags were more what I was looking for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave