Bassani DNT

JazzyJeff

Apr 22, 2017
Hello I am new to the forum. Have an 11 streetglide. Have had Rush 3 inch slash down slip ons for several years. Yesterday bought Bassani DNT slip ons and waiting delivery. I like the Rush sound, loud but not to over bearing. I heard the Bassani slip ons on a 17 street glide and they sound awesome. Just wanting some feedback on these as I am hoping they are just as Loud and throaty as the Rush exhaust.

Thanks. Jeff

Hello I am new to the forum. Have an 11 streetglide. Have had Rush 3 inch slash down slip ons for several years. Yesterday bought Bassani DNT slip ons and waiting delivery. I like the Rush sound, loud but not to over bearing. I heard the Bassani slip ons on a 17 street glide and they sound awesome. Just wanting some feedback on these as I am hoping they are just as Loud and throaty as the Rush exhaust.

Thanks. Jeff

You'll be extremely happy with the DNTs (DNT = deep 'n throaty) slip-ons. While it's been forever since I've heard Rush slip-ons in person, I do know that there are a lot of folks who are extremely happy with the loud, deep exhaust note that the Bassani DNTs will give ya.

Look forward to hearing what your thoughts are...

Lindsey :0)

I run these with a Fullsac head pipe and I can assure you they live up to the name they sound very nice

I have the Bassani DNT with V&H power duals, they sound awesome. Quiet enough to roll out early mornings and will set off car alarms when you get on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469