Batwing or Shark?

Batwing or Shark?

Ok, enough! I liked the old RG but when they changed the fairing and made it smaller- I switched and started this web site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought a SGS a few weeks ago and was intending on buying a RG. On the test ride the Salesman was on a SG. Halfway through the ride I switched just to make sure I was making the best choice. I ended up liking the feel of the SG better. It was a little more agile to me. I also didn’t end up liking the fairing being so far away. They both are great bikes to be sure.
This is my first Harley, My last three bikes were all Victory’s. Before that I was riding old import bikes.

Was given a 2017 RGS last week for a day while my Streetglide was being serviced, Road it for about 100 miles after work in various road conditions and winds, (wife was worried I might to replace my bike with one) as I had heard good things about them. But other than you can you see where the front wheel is when parking, I was not impressed with the bike, it was smoother to ride down low and a little bit more power. Would not replace my bike with one. This is my personal opinion but may suit other riders just not me

I had a 2013 CVO road glide and it was ok for a while but I have to say the road glides are just ugly bikes. I have had several batwings and they work for me. I don't think I will ever go back to a road glide.
Amen to that. They are fugly from every angle, except for maybe one. If the RG is so much easier for some to handle, perhaps they need to lift some weights to build that upper body lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I test drove a Roadglide 2018 on the demo ride right after the Streetglide and to me the only difference was in the riding position, being more laid back on the Roadglide. Other than that, same bike. I welcome this oportunity to say the Roadglide has an ugly fairing, LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith