Best Protection for Bags and Bike?

HD BeachGlide- Many of us have put these on and while there is no 100% protection depending on how you "drop" your bike they do offer decent protection for "gentle" spills and just as importantly, a place to grab onto if you need to pick your bike up.

I got em....love em

fedb36550d831281ceeb95b56722db9a.jpg

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

thank you Spazz! Im going to set it up with my HD dealer
Total time for install is about 45 minutes to an hour.... do it yourself and save a ton of cash... it's not hard at all

Sent from my Note4 using Tapatalk

I got em, I went with black. Hopefully now that I spent the $$ I won't drop it :)

I would also think they would offer you another point to tie down your bike when on a trailer.

Ken

I have considered these- I need them in black. It's sorta like buying snow chains: by having them, it assures that I will never need them. I wouldn't use them as tow points though- frame only.

I have considered these- I need them in black. It's sorta like buying snow chains: by having them, it assures that I will never need them. I wouldn't use them as tow points though- frame only.

Luckily for you they're available in black !

Here's a picture of black ones. I like how they blend in.
6d109c5b6c21a573cea18dd4cdf096ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man... I really do like those bars- and you can also then attach Harley's little leather water bottle holder pouch.

Man... I really do like those bars- and you can also then attach Harley's little leather water bottle holder pouch.

A water bottle fits very nicely inside the standard crash bar bag.
Actually holds two bottles plus more stuff making it more versatile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
If the saddlebag is of good quality, there's no need of guard. I'm using Viking Bags' saddlebags for years and i'm impressed with the quality of their bags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave