Bluetooth for streaming music - Special Setting?

FLHX14

Aug 30, 2014
My Iphone 5S syncs with my system but when I am streaming music from Pandora, the volume is so low I can't hear anything at all at cruising speed, and I have the factory exhaust. Is there a special setting I need to turn on, something like the auto volume control? The only time I can hear faint noise is at an idle.
Thanks!

My Iphone 5S syncs with my system but when I am streaming music from Pandora, the volume is so low I can't hear anything at all at cruising speed, and I have the factory exhaust. Is there a special setting I need to turn on, something like the auto volume control? The only time I can hear faint noise is at an idle.
Thanks!

If you are using Bluetooth, you have to turn up the phones volume all the way. The phone controls the level going to bike. If you are using USB (I have found this works best), you have another issue. USB gives the best possible sound quality and gives pure signal to the bike.

If you are using Bluetooth, you have to turn up the phones volume all the way. The phone controls the level going to bike. If you are using USB (I have found this works best), you have another issue. USB gives the best possible sound quality and gives pure signal to the bike.

Yup the phone volume is set to it's loudest possible level. I do use a USB and have tons of my music stuff on it, I was just looking for the Pandora connection. Any other ideas why I can't hear what is playing?

Is it only Pandora that you have the issue? Have you used another music source on the phone? Lastly, trying connecting your phone Bluetooth and then try connecting a USB cable to your phone and bike. See if it changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Pandora on my 15 FLHXS . I have auto volume turned all the way up in boom box. No issues with volume. I use other streaming apps also with same result.. iPhone 6 but that shouldn't matter. I find less interruptions with phone plugged into usb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it only Pandora that you have the issue? Have you used another music source on the phone? Lastly, trying connecting your phone Bluetooth and then try connecting a USB cable to your phone and bike. See if it changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't tried any other sources. I will try the cable. Thanks.

I use Pandora on my 15 FLHXS . I have auto volume turned all the way up in boom box. No issues with volume. I use other streaming apps also with same result.. iPhone 6 but that shouldn't matter. I find less interruptions with phone plugged into usb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will look at the AV setting. Thanks.

Remember that iPhones have a different volume for each output, i.e. headphone volume is different than bt which is different than the phone speaker volume. Make sure the right one is turned up. I wouldn't max it just to help with distortion.

Remember that iPhones have a different volume for each output, i.e. headphone volume is different than bt which is different than the phone speaker volume. Make sure the right one is turned up. I wouldn't max it just to help with distortion.

I don't hear anything at speed!

Hi all... Just purchased my first SGS. Not new, but new to me, 2017... Not my first HD either. I see this is an old thread so please don't bash me too much. :)

I've been reading about charging an iPhone via the USB port and listen to Pandora ad the same time, but can't find the answer. Here's what I'd like to do and tell me if it's possible. Use Bluetooth to listen to Pandora and use the USB cable to charge the phone. I have an iPhone 12.

Thank you

Hi all... Just purchased my first SGS. Not new, but new to me, 2017... Not my first HD either. I see this is an old thread so please don't bash me too much. :)

I've been reading about charging an iPhone via the USB port and listen to Pandora ad the same time, but can't find the answer. Here's what I'd like to do and tell me if it's possible. Use Bluetooth to listen to Pandora and use the USB cable to charge the phone. I have an iPhone 12.

Thank you

Simple: Connect your phone to BT earbuds then play Pandora App thru/to them while you're charging the phone with SG's supplied USB port.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77