BLUETOOTH ISSUES

JDF

Jul 13, 2024
Bluetooth Question….
2014 STREETGLIDE 4.3 boombox.
I had the ECM flashed by my local HD Dealer and now I cannot use Bluetooth with my phone plugged into the data port. When the phone is unplugged from the bike,Bluetooth works. The problem is I would like to keep my phone charged while listening to music on Spotify.The local HD dealer that did the Flash is stymied. Their solution is….wait for it..Buy a new Bike!
Anybody run into this before?

Try changing the settings on your phone for what to do when USB is plugged in. I know I can change mine to several different things, one of them being charged only.

Unfortunately, I do not. Just for S&G's, have you tried changing your head unit to either aux or USB to see if it works that way?

Bluetooth Question….
2014 STREETGLIDE 4.3 boombox.
I had the ECM flashed by my local HD Dealer and now I cannot use Bluetooth with my phone plugged into the data port. When the phone is unplugged from the bike,Bluetooth works. The problem is I would like to keep my phone charged while listening to music on Spotify.The local HD dealer that did the Flash is stymied. Their solution is….wait for it..Buy a new Bike!
Anybody run into this before?
Hi
When my iPhone is connected to the USB port bluetooth is also terminated on my 2019 SG,. iPhone has no setting to disable the data connection (as far as I know) But a charge only iPhone cable should do the trick!

I hope it helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoldsF