BOOM! Stage II UPGRADE

twwtw62

Mar 27, 2018
Upgrading from stage 1.
2018 FLHTKSE Anv CVO
Adding rear amp and changing out speakers.
Harness nightmares to locate where the amp imput connects to and the two front woofers connect to.
The front woofers came with a jumper harness but not clear if they run back to main harness in rear.
The rear amp input is a mystery.
They gave a RR speaker jumper 69200489 pink 4 wire harness but fairing speaker molecule is female and blue wires.
Also have RR speaker interconnect 69200714 but no idea where that goes- no plugs like that on bike. ;(

Last edited:
Upgrading from stage 1.
2018 FLHTKSE Anv CVO
Adding rear amp abs changing out speakers.
Harness nightmares to locate whee the amp imput connects to and the two front woofers connect to.
The front woofers came with a jumper harness but not clear if they run back to main harness in rear. They gave a
The rear amp input is a mystery.
They gave a RR speaker jumper 69200489 pink 4 wire harness but fairing speaker molecule is female and blue wires.
Also have RR speaker interconnect 69200714 but no idea where that goes- no plugs like that on bike. ;(

The jumper for the two woofers plugs into the two woofers. I also posted some additional information and pics to some of your questions on my original Boom Audio II thread which should help you further along.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I had some spelling mistakes I corrected on post on my haste, lol.
Yes I connected the from woofers with cable harness but still a mystery where to run that cable to final location.
I’ll check your post photos.
Thanks again!
Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77