Boom system

Jaxonsram

Jun 20, 2017
Just wondering if anyone has had your radio look like a slot machine screen (barrel rolling), when you hit a big bump and what Harley did to cure it. Tried to post a video but no can do.

Thanks brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow thats a good one,havent heard anything like that.keep us updated on what is found.

Wow thats a good one,havent heard anything like that.keep us updated on what is found.

Will do!! It definitely sucked and there was no way to shut it off, even with the radio on the off screen. Only way to fix was unplugging ecm for a few seconds.

Boom system

That’s a first!!! What year and model do you have?

That’s a first!!! What year and model do you have?

Hey there friend
I’m the very proud owner of a 2017 STREET GLIDE SPECIAL
837dd5ad5410b44bf68abf9aa8d75e3f.jpg

That’s an awesome color. Congrats. I have a buddy that works at Harley. Let me ask him if he’s seen that problem.

Unrelated question... what kind of primary cover do you have on your bike? It looks black but can’t see the design. Looking to do the same to my 2015 SGS.

That’s an awesome color. Congrats. I have a buddy that works at Harley. Let me ask him if he’s seen that problem.

Unrelated question... what kind of primary cover do you have on your bike? It looks black but can’t see the design. Looking to do the same to my 2015 SGS.

Thanks on the color!! Oh that would be great if he could get some info. I have to take it to my dealer and they will pull some codes but really can’t do much unless it does it again,UGH. The derby is the Willie-G Matt black, I have the fuel door,timing cover and front axle nut covers that all match.
09e6b0177848e56addeb2eb9d4a9ef3b.jpg
mite be able to zoom in on this one.

I have the exact same bike. Ok haven’t had the screen roll like you describe, but I have had a blank screen a few different times. Sometimes when the screen is blank I get no sound, other times it is blank but the sound works. It hasnt happened in the last few months though.

I have the exact same bike. Ok haven’t had the screen roll like you describe, but I have had a blank screen a few different times. Sometimes when the screen is blank I get no sound, other times it is blank but the sound works. It hasnt happened in the last few months though.

Hey there bud
Never had the blank screen but this rolling screen really is NOT COOL!!! Very distracting as you can’t get the screen to shut off. If anyone wants to share a email I can send you the video. If your interested! Can’t seem to send videos on Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469