Bought me a new Street Glide Special

ScottBrosRacing

Apr 14, 2019
New to the forum, upgraded from 2016 Dyna Wide Glide, I’ll miss her but dammit this 2019 Street Glide Special is comfortable. Already have some parts ordered Rinehart slip-ons (stage 1 after I get some miles on it). JW Speaker LED headlight, Custom Dynamics LED turn signals. Some 10” or 12” Paul Yaffe Monkey Bars and upgrading the audio are in the near future. On the hunt for a used low profile solo seat and pillion so my seat guy can work his magic on them. Let me know what everyone’s favorite Street Glide Mods are!

Bonecrushers w/s&s head pipes and thundermax tuner, factory 47 12" bars, custom dynamics led, klockwerkz 6.5 windscreen, hogworkz halomaker, and interiors by troy seats. Some things for you to Google. Congrats on the new bike! I'm pretty new myself, but learning real fast about upgrades! Lol! Post some pics of the new scoot

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the fun. A word of warning if you hang out here very much hide your wallet because you will have a constant drain with all the mod's. Sounds like your on the right path to make it yours and a little safer with the LED's and exhaust. You can use the search tab upper right corner and if it's been thought about or tried there's a thread here somewhere with information. I went for the exhaust and stage 1 before it left the dealership and then most of the stuff your already doing. Started in on the sound system and it's still a work in progress as I upgrade every year just because I can. Check out Soundz Bagger audio for the loudest and clearest systems.

Good luck with your mod's and keep us posted on what you upgrade.

Welcome to the fun. A word of warning if you hang out here very much hide your wallet because you will have a constant drain with all the mod's. Sounds like your on the right path to do some serious work with mini excavators and make it yours and a little safer with the LED's and exhaust. You can use the search tab upper right corner and if it's been thought about or tried there's a thread here somewhere with information. I went for the exhaust and stage 1 before it left the dealership and then most of the stuff your already doing. Started in on the sound system and it's still a work in progress as I upgrade every year just because I can. Check out Soundz Bagger audio for the loudest and clearest systems.
Congrats on the purchase dude. What's the mileage on that beast?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith