Brrr!!!!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
932f570be5e1a29ad59f13b87d6b31ee.jpg

Welcome to our world buddy. Just got over -20 to -30 wind chills and have 7" of snow coming tomorrow.

Welcome to our world buddy. Just got over -20 to -30 wind chills and have 7" of snow coming tomorrow.
I would welcome the snow!!! We only got 3" that turned to ice now...

Originally from NE PA... I know very well of the -wind chills... I don't miss them at all!

I wish I could get the wife to move. Winter blows except for the coyote hunting. Don't snowmobile, ice fish or ski.

Was nice to get out on a kids with cancer benefit ride yesterday...temps 25-35 deg .....not too bad !

Nothing like that here Spazz........we have been cold (for us) here with 33 overnight lows and a high of 39 the other day too caold for me to ride and certainly warmer than you guys are having but still freakin' cold for us!!

Nothing like that here Spazz........we have been cold (for us) here with 33 overnight lows and a high of 39 the other day too caold for me to ride and certainly warmer than you guys are having but still freakin' cold for us!!

I used to live in Yuma, AZ.... miss that weather for sure.... sigh....

Says the guy from Florida !!!! Lol...

Heated gloves sound like a good idea & probably a future purchase for me...

Chris
I dunno if I'd say FROM Florida... I used to live in SE PA. I kinda miss it, but I don't miss the temperatures.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Woo Hoo........38 here this morning but we're supposed to be back in the 70's by the middle of the week :D

Madison motorcycle club had a poker run New Year's Day. I did not know about it until I started to he groups of bikes ride past the house. That made me very jealous seeing ppl ride.

Sent from the mobile leash

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469