Cabo San Lucas ride

mvrigger

Feb 7, 2015
Just got back from a cruise to the Mexican Riviera and it's been a desire of mine to ride north up the coast from Cabo, well I finally did it and let me just say if anyone gets the chance you should do it.
The HD dealership sits right in the marina where you can drool at all the million dollar yachts and have a beer after the ride which is also where you start the ride.
Getting out of the city was tricky but once you hit the 4 lane highway it's an absolutely gorgeous ride along the Pacific Ocean and the highway was surprisingly well maintained.
We only rode about 50 miles up to Todas Santos had lunch and of course a couple cold Pacificos but it was great and only a few cars the whole way up and back.
The owner Rick had a few different bikes to choose from I ended up going with a 2013 sg since I'm familiar with it.
Only took a couple pics and one of where we stopped for lunch
uploadfromtaptalk1463928363529.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463928370155.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463928392471.jpg

Wow that looks like fun another one for the bucket list. Dam list is starting to get long lol

I want to do this sounds like a great way to spend a day

2015 Street Glide Special
8" Plasma Rods
C D Tribar
Hogtunes amp and speakers
LePera Aviator
Fuel Moto Stage 1 AC
CVO Slip ons
More to come soon

I only saw one bike...were you riding bitch for your wife? Nice...not many guys can say that....hehehe. Sounds like you guys had a blast....I'd like to ride my bike from SoCal to Cabo and back someday...take about 2 weeks and just relax along the way....

@Aviator, Tried taking a selfie with the both of us but couldn't get the damn ocean lined up good in the back lol so jumped off and just got a pic of the 2 girls haha
Can't say enough what a great ride it was if we didn't have to get back to the ship before it left we would've kept going.
Did get a pic later though at cabo wabo cantina waiting for the tequila shots
uploadfromtaptalk1464109604478.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469