Casualty 0f the 2018 clutch recall

andyca57

Nov 29, 2017
Well HD riders looks like My 2018 Street Glide with 4000 miles is out of service , was going to take Evening Ride, the bike was in neutral grab the clutch grip and no resistaces , thanks god it happen at home. now whats next. as per my HD dealer they stated they only getting 3 to 4 replacement parts per week. will keep you posted

Well HD riders looks like My 2018 Street Glide with 4000 miles is out of service , was going to take Evening Ride, the bike was in neutral grab the clutch grip and no resistaces , thanks god it happen at home. now whats next. as per my HD dealer they stated they only getting 3 to 4 replacement parts per week. will keep you posted

I hear the same thing from 3 dealerships around here. Only getting so many repair kits a week so we will call you when they get some and your number is up. Good thing about this time of year in different areas you can't ride so the dealerships are picking the bikes up. Have several friends that have 17 and 18 bikes that need the repairs and they are not happy.

I hear the replacement parts have been updated, but the availability of the latest parts is very limited. One friend was called but the parts still haven't arrived after several months. Another friend hasn't been called yet. What's progress like in general? Has anyone with the original fix had to get it replaced?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave