Changing Headpipes

bucnrut

Aug 17, 2021
I have a 2017 street glide with milwakee and have put Cobra Neihbor Haters slip ons and my bike is just not loud enough for my taste. I want to take off original head pipe and Put on Cobra True Dual headpipes. I have always had good luck with Cobra products. I have read in a couple of spots by putting on True Duals I will lose Low end Torque. Will I be losing performance if I use that headpipe?

I have a 2017 street glide with milwakee and have put Cobra Neihbor Haters slip ons and my bike is just not loud enough for my taste. I want to take off original head pipe and Put on Cobra True Dual headpipes. I have always had good luck with Cobra products. I have read in a couple of spots by putting on True Duals I will lose Low end Torque. Will I be losing performance if I use that headpipe?

It is very possible to lose power at certain RPMs as well as gain power in other RPMs when changing exhaust components.

I would CALL Cobra and speak to a tech about your concerns.

Just completed the swap to Cobra True Duals. Had V&H power slip ons w/ high flow S&S mini tear drop prior. I have a FP3 tuner as well. Definitely changed the sound, loss of low end is minimal. Well worth the swap!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165