CVO 110 to 117? anyone done the conversion ? Pros and Cons?

DJR13

Sep 12, 2016
Hi Im new to the forum. I finally went and bought the Bike I have wanted since I was a Kid. 2016 CVO SG..I am looking to do the 117 kit. Has anyone done it? Is it reliable for long riding? anyone had any problems? Thanks guys ! Thanks for letting me Join!
DJ

Hi Im new to the forum. I finally went and bought the Bike I have wanted since I was a Kid. 2016 CVO SG..I am looking to do the 117 kit. Has anyone done it? Is it reliable for long riding? anyone had any problems? Thanks guys ! Thanks for letting me Join!
DJ

These guys specialize in 113" CVO's. I would ask them. The 117 kits have really thin cylinder walls that have not been in service long yet.

http://gmrperformance.com/

Look Here

DJ

are you looking at the Screaming Eagle Kit or something else? the Screaming Eagle kit i have installed and ran, its a night and day difference and you don't run into as thin of cylinder walls like some other brand options.

Last edited:
DJ

I would look around the CVO forum, there are a quite a few posts over there

www.CVOHARLEY.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77