Dash panel insert

Philt1

Jun 24, 2014
hey all , I'm looking at a arlen ness deep cut dash panel for my 14 SGS BUT the year for panel says for a 13 SG .

Will the 13 panel fit 14 ?

THX

Take a look at Legacy Baggers on Facebook.
He can make a dash with about anything you want on it.
A few here on the forum have his dash insert on our street glides.

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

Ok Flatlander I'll check em out ,

I'm trying to stick with the deep cut stuff to match

So anyone knows if 13 and 14 are comparable info would be appreciated

Last edited:
Yes they are the same insert. I too agree with Flatlander check out Legacy Baggers. Benji can make the dash insert, bag latch inserts, speaker grillz, breather inserts and more.

+2 on legacy Baggers... LOVE my inserts and just ordered anther custom setup for a Brothers 2014 SG

Yup checked them out , dude does nice work for sure

Deep cut stuff is all machined billet I didn't see any of that kind of work in his site or did I miss something ? - I'm too deep to turn back now - like always

This for the info guys

Here is one of the inserts Benji done for me. This guy does awesome work

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416527861464.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416527861464.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
I just checked out legacy baggers and it looks like i will be getting bag and tank inserts,( that is if i can figure out what design i want).

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

I used a heat gun on mine with a pic, once you get one corner of the reflector up you can keep running the heat gun over it and they pull right off. Once the reflector is off you can use some goo gone or bug and tar remover to get the old 3m tape off. you will want to wash the goo gone off with dawn dish soap or a good cleaner to get the all of the goo gone off of it. The inserts that Benji (Legacy Baggers) does already has the new 3m tape on them. He is making me a new dash insert now.. He is good and very fair priced

Dash panel insert

I used a heat gun on mine with a pic, once you get one corner of the reflector up you can keep running the heat gun over it and they pull right off. Once the reflector is off you can use some goo gone or bug and tar remover to get the old 3m tape off. you will want to wash the goo gone off with dawn dish soap or a good cleaner to get the all of the goo gone off of it. The inserts that Benji (Legacy Baggers) does already has the new 3m tape on them. He is making me a new dash insert now.. He is good and very fair priced

Seen your dash insert posted on LB face book page this morning.
I'm waiting on a ign cover myself already have his dash and A/C inserts.

Not sure if I'm going to get saddlebag latch inserts.
Already have them blacked out

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

I have the dash and latches...this is a set I already hooked up a brother with... just like mine but gold on black.. and of course ... he is a SgtMaj

956dcc0328563b9db01c60813766c672.jpg

Here is mine...

312bbd031a97152538ef86b64691de90.jpg

27ef1e35884c0947cbad4577328fe457.jpg

Last edited:
Does legacy naggers have a real website besides Facebook? I don't have or want a Facebook account, but I'd like to get some things from them if I can contact them outside of Facebook.

Does legacy naggers have a real website besides Facebook? I don't have or want a Facebook account, but I'd like to get some things from them if I can contact them outside of Facebook.

No... unfortunately..... I contacted him.... lets see what I get back from him....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14