Badger premier storage
Free pickup
Climate controlled on-site storage
Oil change
Fuel stabilizer added to tank
full wash and dry
Multi point check
battery tender
Spring revival with check up before riding session.
$399

Badger storage

Off site storage
Oil change
Fuel stabilizer added to tank
full wash and dry
Multi point check
battery tender
Spring revival with check up before riding session.
$250

Purchase $750 or more in parts and install fees and get free storage upgrade to badger premier storage for $100 more.

Deployed military personal get free storage just have to pay for the oil change.

I'm thinking it would be a good time to have the black fork set installed or maybe intake and dyno tuned so many choices......

Sent from the mobile leash

Mine will get stored in the 6-10 enclosed trailer when the snow flies with battery tender and fuel stabilizer and be ready to go in January for the first Arizona trip of the year. Will change the oil every3000 miles as that's what I do. Started doing this last year with my other bike and it works really good just lucky I only have to haul it 4 hours south before jumping out of the trailer.

Mine will get stored in the 6-10 enclosed trailer when the snow flies with battery tender and fuel stabilizer and be ready to go in January for the first Arizona trip of the year. Will change the oil every3000 miles as that's what I do. Started doing this last year with my other bike and it works really good just lucky I only have to haul it 4 hours south before jumping out of the trailer.

You don't ride year round in Nevada?

My local dealer does the basically same thing. If you send X dollars you got free storage, which is climate controlled. I needed indoor storage several years ago and had them chrome out my front end while they had it in storage.

You don't ride year round in Nevada?

HAHA! Lots of people think this way... and thats ok...

we are NOT Vegas (Las Vegas is 500 miles south of Reno )

We have a W I D E range of weather... like right now... it's 49 degrees in the mornings and 88-95 in the afternoons.

We get some pretty good snowfall here as well....

This was my place last winter... in Dec '13'

1477554_596140187123385_822200517_n.jpg

So yeah... we have all the seasons here and TomA has it worse than I do in Battle Mountain

Last edited:
Yes big difference between northern and southern Nevada for weather. You get about 100 miles north of Vegas and we have real winters snow and all. Last year was a very dry year so not much snow but was pretty cold like in the 20 to 30 below kind of cold for most of January into February. If the weather is 40 to 45 degrees out I will bundle up and ride with a smile on my face right Spazz. If you want to ride death valley or Vegas area January is the best time because the temps are 50 to 70 degrees and that makes for some beautiful riding. I was going to buy a 20 foot enclosed trailer but decided against it as I park my bike in the little one all the time just drop the ramp and back out then haul ass.

Well that explains the high snowmobile ownership in Nevada. I always figured it was just snowy in the mountains.

Badger Premier sounds like the way to go. Of course for me it's Mojo Premier, I change the fluids, add the fuel stabilizer, pick up and store in my garage-if it gets really cold, I steal the wife's electric blanket and- oh never mind haha.

I should be at the 5k mile mark about the time for it to hibernate. Have them install some parts and store it there. Then is out of my garage witch is not heated 100% of the time only when I'm put zing around out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469