Depends on weather...

Aviator5456

Nov 30, 2014
I usually have a Harley skid lid for summer use, winters I go with a Scorpion half with Sena headset. I have a Nolan modular, which I will take with me on long rides to cut down on the noise but I really don't like modular's as I feel a little claustrophobic with it on but figured on a long ride I might get used to it.

90% of the time I will wear my skid lid... even in 30 degree weather with a mask. I just recently got the LS2 FF386 Modular and actually like wearing it on REALLY cold days when I am riding for extended time.

the-motorcycle-font-b-helmet-b-font-font-b-LS2-b-font-FF386-font-b-Modular.jpg

I picked up the ol lady the LS2 OF569... she absolutely loves it....

$T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTIWBRB1fYCbow~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
I have 3 different lids. I love my VEGA real carbon fiber half because its so light. I always carry or use a Harley 3/4 on trips in case we get hit by rain and I have a full (non-tilt) that I use for freezing weather rides.

Last edited:
I have 3 different lids. I love my real carbon fiber half because its so light. I always carry or use a Harley 3/4 on trips in case we get hit by rain and I have a full (non-tilt) that I use for freezing weather rides.

Link to said CF lid.

Sent from the mobile leash

I use an Outlaw carbon fiber...great for summer. Also carry 3/4 bilt w/ shield for bad weather... I ride better when I can see!

DOT half helmet
Modular for cold and rain
-- I put reflective pinstripe on the Modular helmet just for giggles. Really lights up.... kinda like the movie Tron.
Hardly noticeable in daylight. Camera flash makes it show in these pics.
Visor down.jpg
Bar and Shield.jpg
flip open.jpg

Now I need to paint it Morocco Gold.. with reflective gold pinstripes to match the new bike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77