Drink/phone holder

Shawkpilot

Jul 17, 2012
I was running low on time getting my bike ready for it's first trip. The temperatures were in the upper 90's and I hadn't gotten around to mounting my Ipod yet. After scrounging around in the garage and doing a lot of head scratching, I came up with this mount. I took an old highway peg mount, a piece of scrap steel, a bicycle bottle holder, the mount from an old Chatterbox CB radio, some bolts and a few beers and came up with this contraption. All in all it cost me $0 and it worked great! I slid my phone into the bag that my CB was supposed to come in, plugged that into the stereo and found an insulated water bottle to fit. It never moved a bit. It won't be my permanent solution (although it doesn't look bad at all) but I thought it might give someone else some inspiration.

b2053a39.jpg

156229d4.jpg

That is very handy work. Wish I could come up with solutions like that. Where did you take your first trip?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

New to the Street Glide world but loving it...what would be the best way to go about
mounting my Ipod Nano? Right now it is velcroed to the top ledge behind windshield.
Thanks
BTW I did the Dragons Tail first time in 05 and then again in 08.
Beautiful country

New to the Street Glide world but loving it...what would be the best way to go about
mounting my Ipod Nano? Right now it is velcroed to the top ledge behind windshield.
Thanks
BTW I did the Dragons Tail first time in 05 and then again in 08.
Beautiful country

check out "on the move technology" ipod controller. mounts under fairing and ipod can be mounted various places. control ipod with handle bar controls

I recently bought the Chubby Jr SS cupholder and mounted it to my crash bars. Don't have any pics, but it works well

check out "on the move technology" ipod controller. mounts under fairing and ipod can be mounted various places. control ipod with handle bar controls

I used the Ipod integration module with the Saddlebag relocation kit, the ipod stays dry, locked away inside a saddlebag, song / playlist / artist information is on the head unit, all plug and play, but to add you have to buy the accessory harness, it is not the cheapest way to go, but it works pretty well, very happy with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90