Exhaust and tuners

luismbonilla

Dec 25, 2014
for my 2014 special I was considering to order a fullsac exhaust system but not sure what turner I should get? Any suggestions.

Lots opinions....the hottest and most bang for the low priced buck is the new V&H FP3......around $300 shipped if you shop a little. The FV2 is also awesome and a little more capable of doing a cam change but V&H just opened the code up so much more capability than when 1st released and also has an "auto tune" or self learning mode.

Lots of threads on both here, do a quick search and you should be busy for a while.

Thanks for the information. Right now my heart is set for FULLSAC.

Well....
I am addicted to messing with my bike so I just ordered some Harley CVO take-off mufflers from eBay to set up with the 1.75" FullSac cores and sleeves. Then I'll install their DX Head-Pipe.

The TTS MasterTune that FullSac sells is a great system and they have canned dyno-tunes for our bikes with their exhaust and a high flow air cleaner of your choice. That's what I'm planning on.

I must say my bike runs great as is so I don't know if it will get any better.

I the Power Commander personally but my second choice would be the tts. I have had a couple bikes in the past with power commanders and have never had a problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469