Exhaust pic

Mgrasso211

Nov 27, 2016
I am debating buying a python 2 into 1 for my 2016 street glide. I wanted to see if anyone had pictures of the bike from behind with stock bags on the bike and a side shot as well. Thank you for the help

I am debating buying a python 2 into 1 for my 2016 street glide. I wanted to see if anyone had pictures of the bike from behind with stock bags on the bike and a side shot as well. Thank you for the help
Have you checked the manufactures website....I would find it hard to believe they wouldn't have pics of their merchandise shot from every angle.

Aloha....mike

Here is a side shot I found from someone on SG.com

a4ef96e91562a3804e02c17e62b5dc75.jpg

Following, also contemplating this setup. Keep hearing mixed reviews. It's either performance has increased and it's Loud (I'm ok with loud) or performance has suffered and it's Loud. Lol. Curious what people are seeing, is it a tuning issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following, also contemplating this setup. Keep hearing mixed reviews. It's either performance has increased and it's Loud (I'm ok with loud) or performance has suffered and it's Loud. Lol. Curious what people are seeing, is it a tuning issue?

Did see a performance increase and it's loud. I had it dynoed for proof. Around 10-12 HP and TQ increase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Did see a performance increase and it's loud. I had it dynoed for proof. Around 10-12 HP and TQ increase.

Do you only have stage one done?

I really wish I could find someone locally that has this exhaust, the videos I hear some sound good and some sound snappy...can't explain it. Lol

Yes stage 1. Exhaust breather and tuner

Yes stage 1. Exhaust breather and tuner

You used to have a riding video of your bike. Did you take it down? I've been looking for it

No, it should still be up

Looks like it was taken down or something. I'll have to post another one. You on Instagram? Look me up chris_24v I have some videos on there of it running

Looks like it was taken down or something. I'll have to post another one. You on Instagram? Look me up chris_24v I have some videos on there of it running

I'll request to follow. Mthomp78

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith