faring switches

Sleeper

Dec 28, 2020
does any one know the HD part number for the switches that fit in the faring spaces, looking to install 2 one for sir horn and another for running lights

If you use the H-D aux running lights (new) they come with a switch pack to replace the dummy that's on the left side. But this is the switch pack that would fit the left side, 69200172. It contains 2 blank switch buttons, 1 constant contact switch, and the switch base.

Have you thought of running the air horn in conjunction with the regular horn itself. No need to have a separate switch doing it that way.

I agree with buck99rog get the switch pack he mentioned the switch will give you the on and off for the running lights. I installed the switch pack on my street glide and installed the running lights. Tap into the power source that is present for stock horn this way you do not have to remove your hands from the handlebars to activate the horn. I do not know what kind of horn you are planning to install but some come with a relay that has to be wired in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrnyc01