Fat Baggers Inc 3" drop seat kit

csirhc

Jul 25, 2019
I am seriously considering the FBI 3" drop seat kit for my 19 SGS. I have the reach seat but still unstable. Has anyone had any experience with this set up. Everything I have found online is old (6 plus years) and looking for the latest and greatest. I dont really want to mess with the suspension as I have scrapped the engine guards at stock height.

Interested=following!!!

Have you considered the Thunder Max iRide system. May save $$$ in the long run. It is a computer controled air system, bike lowers when coming to a stop and raises when you take off. You can set the around town height seperate from the highway ride. All controlled by your pre programmed input settings. I'm considering it. I put lower shocks on my bike (2017 SGS) plus a low CVO seat. Have full control but, the ride is a bit hard, especially hitting even the smallest bump.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Checked it out, read some reviews. iRide costs about $500 more than drop seat before install. I can do the drop seat myself, I doubt I could the iRide.

So after some research and the riding season right around the corner, I went ahead and ordered the Thunder Max iRide system for both the front and rear. A review is in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165