FOBO Bike Bluetooth Tire Pressure Monitor System iOS & Android

hulkss

Administrator
Sep 29, 2013
Checking tire pressure is a pain in the ass. I ordered a pair of these Bluetooth sensors.

Each set of FOBO Bike will come with:-
a) 2 tire sensors (with CR2032 batteries included)
b) Free "FOBO Bike" app to be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store

FOBO Bike Specifications:-
Operational pressure range: 0 to 600 kPa (0 to 87 psi)
Operational temperature range: -40 to 85°C
Tire sensor battery life: up to 2 years (at 25°C rated temperature)
Water & Dust resistant: IP57
Tire sensor weight: 10g each
Certification: FCC, CE, BQB, ROHS
Sensor structural threshold: 350N ball pressure intensity test
Mechanical & Environmental Reliability Testing Standards: IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-1, ISO 21750, IEC 60068-2-29, IEC 60068-2-5, IEC 60068-2-32, ISO 15184, ISO 2409.

$65.00 Delivery March 2015

Ten days left: indiegogo.com

FOBO.jpg

Those look fairly interesting...be a good deal if they work as advertised.

I might go for this....

We have until 16 Oct to purchase at $65 ( $25 cheaper than expected retail of $90 ) with a delivery expected in March 2015.... hmmm

I might just take the plunge....

I'll ask the forum; some of you guys have fairly well tuned machines-will the weight of such a device and any balance issues be a concern?

I'm still old fashioned and actually enjoy going in the garage turn on some tunes crack open a beer and check my air pressure. Takes all of about 5 minutes.

I'm still old fashioned and actually enjoy going in the garage turn on some tunes crack open a beer and check my air pressure. Takes all of about 5 minutes.

I agree completely... but if you have ever ( I hope not ) had a tire go out ( slowly ) while riding on a long trip, it's a 12 pucker factor on a 1-10 scale... especially the front. IF you have the ability to monitor on your phone... AND you have a mount for your phone on your sled, if something like this happens... you will be alerted immediately.... you have time to safely slow down and pull over before you start sucking the seat into your buttcrack and havoc takes over the control of your sled.

Last edited:
Your illustration is priceless!:eek:
I agree completely... but if you have ever ( I hope not ) had a tire go out ( slowly ) while riding on a long trip, it's a 12 pucker factor on a 1-10 scale... especially the front. IF you have the ability to monitor on your phone... AND you have a mount for your phone on your sled, if something like this happens... you will be alerted immediately.... you have time to safely slow down and pull over before you start sucking the seat into your buttcrack and havoc takes over the control of your sled.

What happens if you're ridding with Ride On or Dyna beads (?) in your tires. How will the sending units be affected?
just curious

FB

What happens if you're ridding with Ride On or Dyna beads (?) in your tires. How will the sending units be affected?
just curious

FB

Rideon is compatible with sensors

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave