Fullsac exhaust ?

john480

Jul 14, 2018
I have a 2019 CVO Street glide im think of upgrades to a full Fullsac exhaust ,anybody running it or have a info thanks

Currently I have a 2019 Street Glide Special. My previous bike was a 2014 Street Glide Special. I installed a set of Fullsac headers, Vance & Hines Slash Cut Slip-ons, HD tuner (No longer sold after court ruling), & HD big sucker breather. I had the local HD dealer tune on their dyno. I am sorry but I do not have exact numbers because the paperwork went with the bike when I sold it and I do not remember exact figures. I probably had 10-12 HP increase. The sound was REALLY nice, NOT outrageously loud for me, a 57 year old rider. But honestly, for the money spent, I decided not to do it again on my 2019. A set of Rhinehart slip-ons made the sound really nice for a hell of a lot less money on the 2019. Performance is good for me. I do have the 114 now as opposed to the 103 on the 2014. It was a chunk of change I spent on the 2014 and I will not do it again.

I had a Fullsac head pipe with their modified CVO mufflers. Nice system, ran great, sounded good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave