Got hit with a BB gun....

Bstreetglide

Jul 31, 2014
Got off work yesterday, rolled up to a light. Just got stop, and got hit hard with something thought for a second dang that was a fast & big bug or a rock came up and hit me in the back below my shoulder. It hurt!! I notice that there was a car full of guys behind me over one lane and back two cars. The guy in the back set was looking over the drivers left shoulder looking hard at me, what i could tell from my mirror. Watched them till the light turned, I was out numbered & didnt have any thing with me to get off and walk back to confront them. Bastard!!! Got home about an hour later wife took a picture of it, looks like a airsoft bullet on my back.Hit.jpg

Oooh man... I would have been PISSED! Glad you're ok.. but still... too bad yo didnt get a plate number

Some peoples children dumbasses all of them. Were they kids or could you tell?? Would have made every attempt to get behind them and get a plate number and turned that in not a good thing if you get hit in the wrong place.

Sucks, that kind of **** happens. At least you weren't seriously injured and it could have been worse...they could have hit the bike.

^^^^ what he said.. 40. Is my caliber of choice.

Charcoal pearl,4"jackpot,decat head pipe,tuner,21" Costal moto rim,chopped tour pak,Rockford amp and speaker upgrade. SE stage 1.

On the norm, i do carry and wear a vest not that day. It was a car of Mexicans young ones....So yesterday i drove my truck to work waited after work drove around my work. Some appartments behind my work didnt see anything that looked like the Red Ford, so this morning on the way to work, have to drive by these appartments to get into our yard. So I'm looking over into the parking lot driving by guess what i see. Not sure but it might be. ;)

Sorry to hear about this. It's absolutely ridicules that a person can not just go out and ride. Up here a couple left for a trip from Edmonton to Vancouver on their bikes. Some kids threw a beer bottle at them and hit the husband in the face and lost control of bike. Wife watched the whole thing and she heard them yell "we got him". He lost his eye now. He said it may have been less serious if he wore his riding safety glasses instead of regular sunglasses.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469