Greetings fellow SG owners

quickster47

Feb 13, 2012
Been riding since 1965 but took a couple of years off after being run over by a hit-and-run driver in 1999.

Just purchased a new 2012 Ember Red Sunglo Street Glide January 10 and loving every minute of owning it.

Being retired my wife and I are looking forward to putting many, many miles on this bike in the next few years.

Carl

Been riding since 1965 but took a couple of years off after being run over by a hit-and-run driver in 1999.

Just purchased a new 2012 Ember Red Sunglo Street Glide January 10 and loving every minute of owning it.

Being retired my wife and I are looking forward to putting many, many miles on this bike in the next few years.

Carl

Welcome, I've been looking at the new CVO's but not sure about the $$--glad to hear you are back in riding shape now.
We are just launching this for Streetglides. Did one for Roadglide a few years ago and it is very popular. Hoping Streetglide owners need their own space too :)

Hi there quickster47 wow looks like you've been around the block a couple of times there, riding since 1965 thats a long time God Bless. You seem to be a true hearted biker good luck on that new SG and kept the shining side up.Myself I ride an 09 RootBeer SG and love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77