Greetings from Seville, Spain

aldelpino

Jan 30, 2022
Hey there! I'm just arriving at this wonderful HD world. I recently bought my first Harley, "she" is my new Street Glide Special '21. I'm delighted with the riding and how she takes the curves. It is fantastic to ride this wonderful bike. Here, we have lots of mountains and turns to enjoy the riding in my location.

Welcome from Detroit. I've had the pleasure to visit your area of the world for a few weeks in the autumn of 1989. Enjoy your new ride.

Hey there! I'm just arriving at this wonderful HD world. I recently bought my first Harley, "she" is my new Street Glide Special '21. I'm delighted with the riding and how she takes the curves. It is fantastic to ride this wonderful bike. Here, we have lots of mountains and turns to enjoy the riding in my location.

Welcome! Would love to ride over there sometime. Post some photos of your bike and roads when you can!

Bill

The US Air Force sent me there. Operations were shut down for a week while NASA took over the airfield for a shuttle launch. But I most certainly did.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77